Little hands will stay busy at the dinner table with a DIY game that’s so much fun it might even entice the grownups.
Here’s how to create the game, which requires nothing more than washi tape and eight pieces of fruit or other small items.
1. Set the kids’ table to make sure there’s room for the little ones’ place settings.
2. Make room for your tic tac toe board.
You can customize the size depending on how much space you have.
3. Use washi or masking tape to create the grid.
4. Mark off a rectangle and divide it into nine boxes.
5. Gather eight similar objects, with two sets of four being identical.
Pieces of fruit, buttons, colorful wrapped candies, and other small items work great.
6. Let the games begin!
- Time for Treats! #HomemadeHack for DIY Backyard Tabletop S’mores
- Set a Fabulous Table for Fall
- Deck Out Your Guest Room to Give Holiday Visitors a Warm Welcome
Featured East Metro Atlanta Homes